Имя пользователя:
Пароль:  
Помощь | Регистрация | Забыли пароль?  | Правила  

Компьютерный форум OSzone.net » Клиентские ОС Microsoft » Microsoft Windows 11 » Разное - Hyper-V Connection Issue After Update

Закрытая тема
Настройки темы
Разное - Hyper-V Connection Issue After Update

Новый участник

Благодарности: 0

Профиль | Отправить PM | Цитировать

Hello

I have faced an unexpected problem with Hyper-V, possibly due to a recent update. When trying to connect to my virtual machines, I receive the error: “Could not connect to the virtual machine...”.

I have confirmed that the system is listening on the port specified in \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Virtualization\ListenerPort.

While searching for a solution, I found the following advice:

"In the VM, you can try reinstalling the Hyper-V Integration Services. Go to 'Device Manager' in the VM, locate the 'Hyper-V Virtual Machine Bus' and related devices, uninstall them, and then restart the VM to allow them to reinstall."

Also I face errors when trying to connect to any virtual machine, further disrupting my RPA processes. I checked http://forum.oszone.net/thread-355185.html/rpa automation anywhere for guidance .

I mistakenly removed the "Hyper-V Virtual Machine Bus" from the host machine.
Now, I encounter further errors when trying to connect to any virtual machine.r

Could anyone assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Thank you
gregbowers

Отправлено: 20:59, 28-05-2024

(*.*)

Благодарности: 6677

Профиль | Сайт | Отправить PM | Цитировать

This is a Russian-speaking forum

-------
Канал Windows 11, etc | Чат @winsiders

Отправлено: 21:37, 28-05-2024 | #2

Для отключения данного рекламного блока вам необходимо зарегистрироваться или войти с учетной записью социальной сети.

Если же вы забыли свой пароль на форуме, то воспользуйтесь данной ссылкой для восстановления пароля.

Компьютерный форум OSzone.net » Клиентские ОС Microsoft » Microsoft Windows 11 » Разное - Hyper-V Connection Issue After Update

Участник сейчас на форуме Участник сейчас на форуме Участник вне форума Участник вне форума Автор темы Автор темы Шапка темы Сообщение прикреплено